The Ritz Carlton Abama
The Ritz Carlton Abama is an impressive property spread widely across the Abama estate over the Atlantic Ocean and the Abama Golf Course.
Located just an hour’s drive west of Reina Sofia International Airport at Guia da Isora the resort is at the very height of luxury.
Guests staying here can choose to stay in the main Hotel building or across the resort in the resort villas or suites with 459 to choose from all guests are catered for whether golfers or otherwise.
The resort has an extensive array of facilities including a luxury spa, 18 hole Championship golf course, tennis courts, cycle routes, and one of Europe’s largest Ritz Kids playgrounds including indoor and outdoor meeting space. There are also numerous watersports (off-site) that can be booked through the hotel concierge.
The Ritz Carlton Abama is one of Europe’s most luxurious resorts and one that our returning golfers choose to visit time-after-time.
Robin Couchman, European Golf Holiday Expert
The outstanding Abama Resort is without doubt one of favourite European Golf Resorts.
Why Stay at the Ritz Carlton Abama Resort?
- Centrally located at the heart of the Abama Golf Resort
- Just a 60-minute drive from Tenerife South International airport
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf on-site
- Luxury Five Star Hotel
Contact Our Expert Team for a Quote:
Browse More European Golf Deals:
European Golf Deals
Golf at The Ritz Carlton Abama
The Ritz Carlton Abama sits majestically overlooking the Abama golf course, rated as the best golf course on the island, all guests receive preferential tee times and rates.
Restaurants & Bars
- MB – Basque region speciality cuisine
- Abama Kabuki – The resort Michelin star Japanese and Western cuisine
- El Mirador – Outstanding seafood and catch-of-the-day’s cuisines
- Verona – Classical Italian Cuisine
- Txoko – Specialist in classical Spanish Cuisine
- Beach Club – Its Oceanfront location ensures fantastic views and great seafood cuisine
- La Veranda – Breakfast restaurant serving a wide range of buffet breakfast items along with pastries and coffee.
- The Club House – Drinks, snacks and light lunches at the golf clubhouse – the perfect 19th hole.
- Lobby Bar – Serving wines, beers, spirits and cocktails for pre or post-dinner drinks.
The Ritz Carlton Abama Resort FAQ’s
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is 4 pm and Check out at 12 noon
Does the Hotel have a restaurant?
Yes, eight restaurants
Does the Hotel have an airport shuttle?
Yes, we recommend contacting us for pricing prior to travel.
Is the hotel far from the city centre?
The Hotel is located at the centre of the Abama estate.