- Home TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course
TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course
The TPC Sawgrass Stadium course at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, Ponte Vedra Beach was created to host “The Players Championship” (the 5th Major) and was based on several unique concepts.
Firstly, it would be the permanent home of The Players Championship, and it would be owned by the players. Secondly, the course and surrounding areas would be built with spectators in mind. It would be the first true “Stadium Course,” designed and built to improve the overall on-site fan experience. Thirdly, the TPC would be a course of great design and character that would be accessible for all golf fans.
It has two individual courses, the Stadium Course and the Valley Course. The Stadium Course, known for being one of the most difficult golf courses in the world, was designed by golf course architects Pete and Alice Dye.
- Return flights – From Selected UK Airports
- Free golf club carriage
- 4 Nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando room only
- 1 Night Sawgrass Marriott room only
- 4 rounds of golf, Sawgrass TPC Stadium, Providence, Shingle Creek, and Falcons Fire
- Includes shared buggy
- Fore-caddy included at TPC Stadium