Are There Other Activities To Do On a Myrtle Beach Golf Trip?
For groups traveling to Myrtle Beach, the Bald Head Island Trip is a recommended day trip. A 20-minute ferry ride to this unique island off North Carolina's coast is a must (home of the Cape Fear Lighthouse). Around one of the most enjoyable courses in the Carolinas to makes for a fantastic golfing day out.
What Nightlife is There in Myrtle Beach For a Golf Holiday?
Myrtle Beach is spread out and therefore has numerous options for golfers looking for evening entertainment. One option in the more southerly end at Ocean Boulevard, sitting right down on the beachfront, many bars and restaurants enjoy.
On Ocean Boulevard the place to be is Ocean Annies, Myrtle Beach's most famous beach restaurants and bars. During the day serves a fantastic variety of Seafood and international cuisine, with all of your favorites. However, in the evening the music is turned up, and the venue turns into one of the most popular nightspots.
Alternatively, Barefoot Landing is another popular spot located in North Myrtle Beach. It has a wide selection of bar restaurants and nightclubs and doubles during the day with numerous shopping and outlet stores.
Then there is Broadway at the Beach located in mid-Myrtle Beach is a famous shopping center and entertainment complex. Golfers flocking here to enjoy their holiday entertainment. With 84 places to shop, 37 places to eat not counting 9 bars (we recommend a visit to Crocodile Rocks), and all within a stone's throw of popular hotels.
Once you get there, you'll be hooked, because golf in Myrtle Beach is as good as it gets. No resort works harder to make sure that you have a good time playing golf, has such a variety of high-quality public golf courses, or is more hospitable and welcoming.
Top Tips for the Perfect Golf Trip to Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach National Kings North has a hole called the Gambler which is a Par 5 and an island fairway…take the island fairway route to give yourself a chance to go for the green in two shots.
- Farmstead – This has a par 6 hole where you tee off in South Carolina and putt out in North Carolina
- TPC Myrtle Beach – This high-quality course and golf facility has a Dustin Johnson Academy that he has put his name too and that he opened a few years ago with SC being his home state.
- The Ocean Ridge Plantation is home to the “Big Cats” with 4 top quality courses known as Lions Paw, Panthers Run, Tigers Eye and Leopards Chase
- Caledonia is ranked as one of the Top 10 in the state
- Pine Lakes Country Club was the first course built in Myrtle Beach and known as “The Granddaddy”
- Long Bay is a Jack Nicklaus signature design course and has some of the largest bunkers in the state.