Marriott Praia D’El Rey Golf & Beach Resort
The Marriott Praia D’El Rey Golf & Beach Resort is set in a prestigious cliff-top location on Portugal and even Lisbon’s Silver Coast.
Just an hour’s drive north of Lisbon’s Portela International Airport you will find this gem of a luxury hotel. Its cliff-top location gives views second to non either across the Championship Links Praia D’El Rey golf course or up and down the crystal white Praia D’El Rey Beach.
Guests staying here can enjoy the Hotel’s numerous activities such as the gym, spa and tennis courts. Or even take a short drive down the coast to Peniche where they can experience some of the best fish restaurants on the Silver Coast.
In true Marriott style, the hotel is a true Five star and is equipped for golfers and non-golfers alike to enjoy.
Robin Couchman, European Golf Holiday Expert
With its cliff=top location and true Links golf course, a great favourite with all of our returning golfers!.
Why Stay at the Marriott Praia D’El Rey Golf & Beach Resort?
- Centrally Cliff-top location with stunning views of Praia D’El Rey Beach
- Just a 60-minute drive from Lisbon International airport
- 72 Holes of Wolrd-Class Championship olf with 10 minutes
- Complimentary shuttle transfers to and from Praia D’El rey, West Cliifs, Royal Obidos & Bom Sucesso golf courses
- Luxury Five Star Hotel
Contact Our Expert Team for a Quote:
Browse More European Golf Deals:
European Golf Deals
Golf at the Marriott Praia D’El Rey Golf & Beach Resort
Portugal is famed for its great golf courses and most believe that the Algarve has it all covered. The true answer is that it does not the Silver Coast has the true Links Praia D’El Rey golf course as Europe’s next rising star in the Cynthia Dye-designed West Cliffs rated as The best golf course in continental Europe. Adjacent to both you will find the championship Bom Sucesso and Portugal’s ex No.1 golf course in the guise of Royal Obidos. All four golf courses are within 10 minutes of the Marriott and feature some of the best golf you will ever play.
Restaurants & Bars
Whilst staying at Praia D’El Rey guests can enjoy a varied variety of Gastronomy in the following restaurants;-
- Tempura – Great breakfast and later in the evening Mediterranean cuisine.
- Emprata – Prides itself on providing some of the best Portuguese cuisines.
- Mare – Apart from the breathtaking views the speciality is seafood and fresh catch-of-the-day.
- Pool Bar – Poolsidelights bites and snacks all day long.
- The Clubhouse – As it sounds at the golf club serving burgers and light bites and drinks of your choice at this perfect 19th hole.
Marriott Praia DEl Rey Golf & Beach Resort FAQs
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is 3 pm and Check out at 12 noon
Does the Hotel have a restaurant?
Yes, three restaurants.
Does the Hotel have an airport shuttle?
No, we recommend our private transfer service
Is the hotel far from the city centre?
The Hotel is located on the cliff-top at Praia D’El Rey at the heart of its own resort.